The experienced Placement Counselors at Town + Country have made tens of thousands of mutually beneficially matches between in-home professionals and household employers. Although no two searches are exactly alike, there are important steps in the process of “finding you the one” that we use for every Candidate.
We’re pleased to share some highlights with you. And if you’re a professional with excellent experience, we’d love you to get started by filling out our online application. We’d love to find the right match for you.
- We learn who you are. What is most important to you? How does work fit into the rest of your life? What are your hobbies and interests? Learning who you are helps us to find an employer who will appreciate you and where you have the opportunity to excel.
- We learn exactly what kind of position you are looking for. What do you enjoy? What are you good at? What kind of employer will you work best with? We want to make sure you are happy in your next position.
- We write your resume and create a customized profile to present you in your best light. We understand what employers are looking for and how to communicate your strengths.
- We carefully match the criteria you are looking for with the jobs our clients are looking to fill. Once we know you are looking for a new position we’ll be on the lookout for jobs that become available that would be a good fit for you. We will give you honest feedback. We will let you know if your experience fits what our clients are looking for. And if we don’t have something for you at this time, we will provide you with suggestions about what you can do to get additional experience.
- We introduce you only to employers that make sense. Our goal is to make the process as easy for you as possible. Some clients like to see a range of possible employees. Others keep the number of interviews they conduct to a minimum. We will always respect your time as a professional.
- We guide you through the interviewing process. We help you to prepare for interviews by sharing the questions that are likely to be asked and reviewing the key points that you should stress to employers. We’ll coach you on how to make your best first impression.
- We arrange all of the logistics for you. We’ll make sure you know where you need to be, at what time, and make sure you know how to get there. Creating a positive experience and a favorable impression with every client you meet is important, even if any given employer is not right for you.
- We help you make a good decision about your next position. We want to place you in an assignment where you will thrive. We’re in the business of creating lasting matches and we want you and your new employer to be happy in the long run.
- We help you to review your employment agreement. Ensuring that you and your employer are clear about responsibilities and expectations is the best way to set you up for success in your new position.
- We’re here, for as long as you need, to help you with any questions that may arise and ensure that your relationship with your new employer is a productive and happy one.